(Cream cheese stuffed strawberries)
Deviled Hearts Recipe was created by Jesse O'Reilly who is a cuisine enthusiast. He developed this recipe to be healthy, delicious, and affordable. You will find a price-breakdown which is based on prices available at thenorthernshopper.com.
Deviled hearts recipe
WHAT THIS RECIPE COSTS
Head over to our beta product list by clicking on the button down below and get your ingredients
8 Ounces of Softened Cream Cheese = $3.58
2/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons of Superfine Sugar = $0.80
1/3 Cup Sour Cream = $0.40
1 Lemon, Zested = $0.79
1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice = $0.11
1 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract = $0.52
1 ¼ cups heavy cream = $2.43
16 Large Strawberries, Tops Cut & Split Lengthwise = $2.76
1/2 Cup Crushed Dads Oatmeal Cookie (Fine Crushed) = $0.81
1. Put the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl and set aside in a cool place.
3. In another bowl with a mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
5. Slice the backs of each strawberry, ever so slightly, so they sit up straight. Using a small measuring spoon or melon baller, carefully hollow the inner center of each strawberry. (You can mix the pieces of strawberry scooped out with cream cheese mixture to add even more strawberry flavour)
6. Fill a piping bag (fitted with a star tip) with the cream cheese mixture and pipe into each cut strawberry.
7. Finish each with a sprinkle of Oatmeal Cookie Crumble and serve.