Nellie's Dishwasher Powder 80 Scoop Pouch 1kgRegular price $24.34
Mother-in-law coming for dinner? Don’t worry. Nellie’s Dish Powder easily penetrates grease, food particles & more, leaving every plate spotless! So spotless, that she might even stay for dinner! Sorry about that.
Our Dish Powder is septic safe, and phosphate-free. Above all, this powder is a plant-based formula and kind to the environment. So, the only gross stuff going down the drain will come from your plates! What’s not to love about doing dishes!
• Simple, natural ingredients leave nothing behind but clean dishes.
• Works great in hard water. Powers through the toughest baked-on food.
• Phosphate-free, biodegradable, safe for septic systems.
• Leaping Bunny Certified – safe for the environment and every member of your family.
• Reusable tin supports environmental conservation.
How to Use:
Use the hottest water available (60°C-70°C/140°F-150°F). Fill detergent cups as recommended by machine manufacturer. If machine has no cup dispenser, place 1 tablespoon in bottom of dishwasher for average load of dishes. More powder may be required in hard water areas; soft water may require less.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Silicate, Protease.