Costco Webber Naturals Ashwagandha Stress Reliever 3,600mg, 120ctThis product is not available in
Ashwagandha from webber naturalsTM provides clinically studied KSM-66 Ashwagandha, shown to help increase resistance to stress and anxiety, and provide athletic support.
Ashwagandha helps increase resistance to stress and anxiety in individuals with a history of chronic stress, thereby improving their quality of life. (1,2) It is also used as a workout and exercise supplement. (3) Ashwagandha helps improve physical performance in previously untrained individuals when combined with regular resistance training. (4) In addition, it helps promote healthy testosterone production in males. (4,5)
Ashwagandha has been traditionally used in Ayurveda as a rejuvenative tonic (6,7,8) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age (8), as a sleep aid, to balance aggravated Vata (nervine) (6,7,8), and for memory enhancement. (6,7,8)
Features and benefits:
• Made with only the roots of the Ashwagandha plant and produced without using alcohol or any other chemical solvents
• Provides 300 mg of organic Ashwagandha extract per capsule, standardized to 5% withanolides
• Provides the strength used in clinical studies
• No gluten
• Sugar- free
• Free of artificial colours, preservatives, and sweeteners
• No starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
• Suitable for vegetarians
• NPN: 80077390
• Each vegetarian capsule contains:
• Organic KSM-66 AshwagandhaTM Extract (Withania somnifera; ) (root;) ( 5% withanolides) ............ 300* mg (Equivalent to 3600 mg* total dried ashwagandha)
• Organic maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), organic Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, organic Oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, organic gum arabic, organic sunflower oil.
Recommended dosage (adults):
•1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
• Physical performance (adult males aged 18–50 years): 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
• Use for a minimum of 8 weeks to see a beneficial effect on physical performance.
• 120 days
Cautions or warnings:
• Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Some people may experience drowsiness.
• Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
• Avoid taking with alcohol or products with sedative properties.
• Sleep aid: Consult a physician if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
• Keep out of reach of children.
• For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.
1. Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012; 34:255-62.
2. Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Joshi K. Body weight management in adults under chronic stress through treatment with ashwagandha root extract: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2017; 22:96-106.
3. Choudhary B, Shetty A, Langade DG. Efficacy of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. Ayu. 2015; 36:63-8.
4. Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, et al. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015; 12:43.
5. Ambiye VR, Langade E, Dongre S, et al. Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: a pilot study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 571420.
6. NNHPD. Monograph on Ashwagandha. Available from: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/monoReq.do?id=35&lang=eng. [Accessed 25th June 2019].
7. Pole S. Ayurvedic Medicine. London: Singing Dragon Press; 2013. p. 133-4.
8. Khare CP. Indian Herbal Remedies. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 2004. p. 480-3.