Costco Holista Extra Strength Milk Thistle 250mg - 240softgelsThis product is not available in
Extra Strength Milk Thistle from Holista contains a concentrated milk thistle extract to help support liver function.
The liver is an important organ that helps support a wide array of physiological functions in the body including digestive, metabolic, and endocrine.
Milk thistle is used traditionally in herbal medicine as a liver protectant. Modern science now backs up this ancient wisdom and has shown that milk thistle’s active bioflavonoid compounds, known collectively as silymarin, help support liver function.
Milk thistle is traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve digestive disturbances. The German Commission E scientific advisory board has noted that it is helpful for dyspeptic complaints.
Extra Strength Milk Thistle is a suitable choice for adults who want to take a traditional, herb-based approach to supporting their liver health.
Features and benefits:
• Contains 250 mg of 30:1 milk thistle seed extract per softgel
• Equivalent to 7500 mg of raw herb per softgel
• Standardized to 60% of silymarin
• Easy-to-swallow softgel format
• No gluten
• Sugar free
• No GMOs
• Dairy free
• Free of artificial colours, preservatives, and sweeteners
• No wheat, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
• NPN 80106136
• Each softgel contains:
• Milk Thistle Extract 30:1 (Silybum marianum), (seed) (standardized to 60% silymarin) 250 mg (Equivalent to 7500 mg of raw herb)
• Softgel capsule (gelatin [bovine], vegetable glycerin (palm and palm kernel oils [RSPO certified]), purified water), soybean oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Recommended dosage (adults):
• 1 softgel 2 times daily or as recommended by a physician. Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
• 240 days
• Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
• For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.