For people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift-work or jetlag), Nature's Bounty Melatonin can help with catching those zzz's.
• Helps Reset the Body’s Sleep-wake Cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm)
• Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag
• Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones
• Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.
• Helps reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm)
Adults, do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Sleep restriction; delayed sleep phase disorder; sleep-wake cycle: Take one tablet per day, at or before bedtime. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks. Jet lag: Take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For occasional short term use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep tightly closed, at room temperature in a dark dry place. Security seal.
Container Size10 mg